Essential Retirement Planning for Solo Agers
A preeminent retirement and aging expert offers a revolutionary guide to second and even third acts for aging generations that are single, divorced, childless or who live a long distance from family.
What You’ll Learn From This Book
- A life-planning checklist for Solo Agers
- Stories of other Solo Agers successfully meeting retirement and aging challenges
- Guidelines for developing a strong social network and avoiding isolation and loneliness
- Specific ways to achieve financial security, including making an income in later life
- Tips for maintaining good health and physical well-being throughout life
- A formula for deciding where to live in retirement and later life
- A tool for evaluating housing options
- Obstacles to aging-in-place and checklist for home modifications
- A comprehensive guide for advance planning – legal, financial, and personal.
Buy the Book
Essential Retirement Planning for Solo Agers is available for purchase on Amazon as a paperback, an ebook, or an audible from Amazon and other online retailers.